Nominated for the Grammy Award for Best Rock Song in 1999, Closing Time, by Semisonic, sets the scene of bouncers clearing out a late night bar. Written by Dan Wilson who hints that the song’s real meaning is about the excitement of becoming a father. “Every new beginning comes from some other beginning’s end.” Wall art print is the perfect addition to your private bar, lounge or man-cave.
Five, downloadable jpeg files sized to:
- 8 x 10 in (20 x 25 cm)
- 8.5 x 11 in (22 x 28 cm)
- 12 x 18 in (30.48 x 45.72 cm)
- 18 x 24 in (45.72 x 60.96 cm)
- 24 x 36 in (60.96 x 91.44 cm)
Your purchase will be instantly available for download once payment has been processed and completed. You will NOT be shipped a physical print with this order.
DOWNLOAD AND PRINT INSTRUCTIONS
• A link will be provided after checkout to download immediately.
• You'll also be emailed a link to download later for your convenience.
• Files have a 0.125 inch (0.3175 cm) of extra image for you to trim to proper size.
• Print files at home or at your local professional printer
**No part of printed file can be used in any way without the sole written permission of Mechie's Loft, LLC.**